An individual who strives to achieve excellence in everything he does. As an Emcee, he is versatile and effective in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, with basic command of Hokkien and Malay. With an excellent stage presence, he is highly dynamic, interactive and entertaining. His greatest strength is his ability to make effective connections with people, regardless of age, background or intellect. Coupled with his great passion for bringing joy to people, the audience are sure to be captivated by his charming charisma, witty personality and amazing ability to think on his feet. He is incredibly spontaneous on stage and is able to engage audiences of different demographics well.
Since 2007, Elson has been involved in countless events that ranges from community events/ celebrations, corporate events, road shows, product launches, weddings, birthday celebrations, children’s parties, youth camps, school programs, music/talent competitions, pre-school graduations, sports events, open house and so on. Those experiences has allow him to mature
into an experience stage master.
Beyond the ordinary task of an emcee, he has done numerous vocal performances, Mass Dances in Singapore and Indonesia. You can always count on him to be the spark that ignite your event.
What Clients and Audience love about him:
1. He dresses well for the occasion – you can count on him to dress the part.
2. He is easy to comprehend as he speaks with a clear voice and neutral accent.
3. He can adapt, connect and captivate almost any audience from every background, age and intellect.
4. He is very professional and takes ownership for the success of the event.
5. He is ﬂexible and is able to host from a formal level for corporate to a more personal and relatable level for the public.
6. He is extremely versatile for almost any event and has an amazing ability to think on his feet.